Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

3AM Super Hero

This is for all those Mommy's who have become "Mom, who feel that the little ones are just growing up way to fast. I have gone from Mommy to Mom in one blink of an eye. Good bye kisses are now a struggle and that is if they last from the car to classroom without being wiped off. The little boy I once held in my arms and fed a bottle to is now making his own breakfast. Play dates have turned into sleep-overs. Where oh where has my little boy gone. Only 8 and today's kids seem like they are 18. Well all that went away last night at 3AM. A TERRIBLE storm came through and I felt that familiar tap on the shoulder and a whisper in my ear, "Mommy can you come lay with me", well let me tell you I was more than happy to go and lay next to my little one and rub his back until he fell asleep again! Sorry it took some nasty thunder, but more than happy to do it. So I felt like the 3AM Super Hero, to tell you the truth being tired in the AM never felt so good! They grow up way too fast! I love this little one even though he is almost as tall as I am.
On a brighter note I have recently purchased these little cuties and can not wait to use them. If anyone has bought these and these and put them to use and not in their stash can you post them in the comment section or post your blog link here. I would love to see what you have done with them.

No comments: