Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I love the fall season

Even in Florida - where it remains pretty warm you can feel a little change in the air. I love fall decorations and the warmth of the colors. We are starting to decorate this weekand and I am finally on time! I got my son's costume and made the cards I wanted to send out. They are addressed and just waiting for stamps. I use the MME Halloween kit and stamped the insides with stamps from Inque Boutique and CTMH. The design of the card was an inspiration from the "Cards" magazine.


Here are some items that I picked up at Joanne's last weekend, 40% off.
Well my next project that I will be working on is a Kate Album from Cosmo Cricket and I am making it into a halloween album for all of the pictures that will come from this season. Well have a great weekend.






No comments: