I am really getting into taking more photos and love it. Trying to learn about my camera and the proper way to use it and then edit the photos. Wow who knew there was SO much to learn. I just hope my son does not tire too soon of the flash in his face! He is cute, but alas he is also a moving target. I am going to try and take a photo a day, though with a busy schedule this is NOT always possible. Some will be bad and that is ok, moving around the settings of the camera is important for learning. At least that is what I tell myself when there is motion or focus blur! LOL I hope to be able to post some edited photos here along with the original photo and maybe some of the readers out there will comment and let me know what they think? Even if you do NOT like something please let me now. Thanks in advance. Here are a few that are edited only. I will post the unedited photos at a later date.
On another note, we have been busy this summer, vacations, birthdays, and just some beach fun. Here are some random shots of Summer.
2. Harbor in St. Augustine, FL
3. Light House in St. Augustine, FL
4. Cool Sign in VA taken for a super cute special scout i know.
5. Awesome Shot of a boat in James Town, VA
6. Entrance of the Shenandoah Park - hiked for EVER
7. Tower in Castillo de San Marcos - St. Augustine, FL
8. 10 year old awesome birthday - cupcakes for breakfast