Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well it has been a while!

I have not blogged for quite some time it seems. I have had been crazy with the end of my first semester back at school and we also had a passing in our family. My dear Papaw (Mom's Dad) passed away after spending a month in the hospital. It was extremely hard on everyone. Between almost daily visits to the hospital and regular daily stuff, it really took a toll on me. I needed to step away from the blog, scrapping and extra luxury stuff.



I am just starting my second semester of classes and this term will be a tough one. LOTS of writing. Wish I could just submit my blog! :) Guess that would be classified as Informal writing uh! Oh well. I did a new LO last night using some of the Glitz papers. I really loved this picture of my son and thought the papers really made the colors stand out.


The papers are fun just like him. This kid makes my day! He is tough and smart and really makes being a parent a great challenge. We have been pretty busy since my last post with scouts and family life as well. Both my hubby and I have had birthdays, a new baby was born in the family, a passing of my grandpa, Scout Rocket Derby and Summer Wrap up, as well as my Nephew's 8th Birthday! Wow that is crazy. So here are some pictures of my last 2 months. Hopefully I will be back to posting everyday. And for Laverne watch out for the weather from the window picture to come back! So far today the picture looks the same. :)








1 comment:

laverneboese said...

Woot-woot! Yay! You're back!!!! I'm so glad things have slowed down a little for you. Love your latest layout. Your son is so handsome!!