Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

DT Creation

I received a DT kit for the month of August for Scrapbook Central. In my kit was a Kaiser Box. I loved working with this box. It painted so nicely and smooth! Working with what was in my kit - I adding on a few items. The Kaiser wooden heart accent and the ribbon and paint. The Kaiser wooden accents with the swirls were in the kit along with the Bo Bunny paper - jardin. along with the friends rhinestones. I am in the process of making a kaiser train album for this little conductors birthday party.




...and a 12x12 canvas. I will post them as soon as they are done. Well have a great long weekend. I will try and post some new LO's this weekend, if I can break away from a long weekend of laundry, cleaning and having summer FL fun in the pool with family. We have a ton of birthday's to celebrate on Sunday so some good pictures should be taken. Um... more ammo for my Got Sketch 102 class. Can't wait for Monday!

No comments: