Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Newest LO from the Got Sketch 102

Here is my first LO from the Got Sketch 102

I love all the inspiration and the fourms are GREAT.




So this weekend was filled with fun & cleaning. Saturday I cleaned and did laundry... Always nice to have a clean house. Sunday we went to Mom and Dad's to celebrate a ton of birthdays!


Yes I have a crazy family and friends.









The kids really enjoyed the pool!



But, not all went in...




And for some this was a truly relaxing day....



There is this wonderful tree in my parents backyard. In the spring it is loaded with the most beautiful orange flowers and during the summer it gives the shade that is so needed in the South Florida heat. I just had to take this picture.... so peaceful.
The backyard is really coming along nicely. I will post all the landscaping pictures soon, but here is a sneak peak. I totally LOVE this house and all the changes that have been made. It is a little bit of Up North in the deep south! I hope to make a scrapbook of the transformation for my parents This shot is from the pool looking out to the entrance to the side of the house and garage area.


Well off to start making dinner. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the long weekend.


No comments: