Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend is Almost over :(

Well I only got one LO done this weekend, but that is OK, because I am caugth up with my Got Sketch LO's after today. I am really loving this class and if there is a 103 I am all over it.

Here is the latest LO. I used Fancy Pants, KI Memories, Basic Grey, and MME





This weekend was a busy one for me. Friday night my Mom and Sister-in-law went out for dinner. We had a very nice time. Ended up in a book store where I got a new book.....I LOVE IT.. What a great book! I need to join a book club so I can chat with others that like to read as much as I do.



My family went to my Papaw's house and cleaned it up and sorted items to donate. This was not the most fun thing, but there were a lot of memories there.

Well Sunday we a nice and relaxing day. I sat outside under a tree with my book and watched as my son washed both cars. I have to say he did a great job for being only 8. He even checked the oil and added washer fluid. Of course I had to take pictures! Can't wait to scrap them.


Well that was my weekend, here's to hoping the rest of the week goes by without a hitch.

No comments: