Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

{Mondays} I do not {heart} them

So here are 2 LO's I completed this weekend. On Friday I went to my favorite scrap store and got some really cute new stuff to work with this week. I am behind on 2 LO's as of today for the Got Sketch 102 site, but should be able to get them done tonight and tomorrow. School is kicking my A**, but I will manage! So here are my 2 from this weekend. I hope you like.

Have a great Monday and hopefully I will get some pages done tonight. I printed out a ton of pics today at Wally Mart. I love their colors and luster finish on the prints.

OK so with an hour and a half left to my night here is my latest LO from the Got Sketch 102 class. I have NEVER put so many pictures on a page before. :) Thanks for the push.







1 comment:

laverneboese said...

I'm loving all of your layouts Kim. Sorry I've been absent. I'm in "catch-up" mode right now!!!