Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Wow long time no post

I have not been in a creative mood! I went to the new Cherry Bloosom Studio two Saturdays ago and still have not taken the items I purchased out of the bag! Now that is bad cuz they are cute things. When I get into classes scrapping tends to slip off. I did however take some pictures recently. My hubby was out of town for 45 days doing a house remodel in GA; so it was just the little man and me. This is what happens when you are doing laundry and the house gets really quiet.
A little leftover Halloween makeup and some scissors and viola a Rock Star is born! I laughed my booty off then of course had to take some pics!
Well here is what my hubby was working on. What a difference! He did a GREAT! job.

Then Spring Break and Easter were upon us. We ended up getting together with the cousins at my parents house. As you can see the kids had a BLAST!

Complete with picnic under the tree, Pre-Easter Egg Hunt, Swimming, and sliding. They were worn out and it was GREAT!
When Hubby was on his way home Aaron and I made all of his favorites, which included these cupcakes and cookies!
We also went on a canoe ride in JD Park in Jupiter. It was a beautiful day with 20 MPH winds. I wanted to strangle my husband because a 6 mile canoe ride against the wind just about killed me! Though the sights were beautiful and we did it together.
Easter was wonderful this year. We spent the morning at home egg hunting, candy eating, and napping (me) until it was time to go spend the rest of the day with the family. Again another Easter Egg Hunt! And it was Tyler's first Easter!
Well maybe this weekend I will be able to get something done. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend enjoy!

No comments: