Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{Paper Trey Ink}

 I have a new addiction, stamps.  I actually used to work at a stamp store in a local mall. Now I have come full circle. Paper Trey Ink and Unity Stamps have fueled the fire.  I have been on a note pad making frenzy.  Here are some that I made as gifts.

Cosmo Cricket DP, PTI Kraft and Ribbon, Take A Note Stamp Set

I have been hard at work making Christmas Cards too.  I will post those through out the week.  I am sorry for the crappy photos, I left my camera on the wrong setting.
This past weekend my sister-in-law had the great idea of taking pictures of the kids to give to my parents for the holidays.  So all dressed in white t-shirts and jeans we set off to my parent's backyard to snap away.  Well what do you get with 4 boys who really do not want to have their pictures taken.


Horsing around

Falls

Fingers in mouths

Jokes and giggles

Almost cute shots - even with a chair in the background

Just plain old cute kids!  and two frustrated Moms.


Photobucket

No comments: