Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

{Friday Friends with Flair}

Well I have really been crazy busy this week, but I had to get crafty.  Here are some items I made last night.  I am loving the fact that I now have the new Jillibean Soup and Cosmo Cricket papers.  They are really just too cute and make creating so easy.  Here are my entries for this Friday.  I hope to have more up over the weekend since I will have a household void of boys on Saturday!  yeah me!  Off Camping they will be.  I hope every has a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Friday!  Thanks for stopping by.

On this one I used one of the trees from the Tiny Grove set from Unity to make the leaves
Jenni Bowlin ChipBoard Button
Jillibean Soup PP


I used the March09 KOM to stamp the sentiment
Cosmo Cricket PP
Spellbinders Die


This card was made using a Hero Arts Stamp for the Butterfly
water colored the wings
 Technique Tuesday - Ali Edwards for the sentiment

Photobucket

24 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards!! I love them all! those papers are just perfect!

Rachel B said...

I love these clean and simple cards! Beautiful!

Angie Blom said...

these are great Kim.. love all of them. stunning papers.

Unknown said...

ahhh, all of them are wonderful! great job.

Rona said...

Great cards!! I love that paper too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love all you cards!!

Rachel Hope said...

Love the papers, colors, details! Great cards!

marcy h. said...

Gorgeous papers!! Love your cards!!

NinaB said...

Oh, that butterfly is stunning. The other cards are beautiful, too.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Both are so cute and all my fave DP's! Gotta love Fridays!

Jen Shults said...

These are gorgeous!!! All of them are just beautiful and your paper choices are fantastic!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful cards! Love the pins used for the butterfly!

Unknown said...

Kim...These are just amazing and beautiful cards....Awesome work sweetie!!! Xx

Monika in VA said...

Fantastic cards! Love those yummy ribbons you used!

ANAT S said...

wonderful cards!!!
love your style

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards!

Michele Lourenco said...

OMG ur cards r super cute!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous! I especially love what you did with the stamps on the first one! Very creative!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

What a wonderful collection of cards!

Dawn M said...

clever use of your stamps!

CarlaKH said...

love each of these... so pretty!

JessicaK said...

Sweet set of cards. The DP's you picked look perfect.

Suz said...

fantastic cards - love them