Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I think the Mojo is back!!!

So this weekend I really wanted to get back down to business in the scrap room. I went and had those new pics printed and could not wait to get the done. I actually got 2 pages done in one day. I used the items I got at Michaels, new Primas flowers and some more of the SEI items. Here are some samples of what I got.


The colors of the new Primas are beautiful. I need to go back and see if they get the chocolate ones in. I really want them. Then I found some other really great stuff. In this LO of my neice all of the new items are from Michael's.

This LO of my nephew was all from We R Memory Keepers - white out products. I love how it came out. the only thing I have to fix it the date that I wrote in. I think I may print out some journal tabs and cover it up. I like how the picutres came out. I used a 5x7 and the wallet sizes of the same picture. I love the effect it gives. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am just finsihing my weekend up with the Office Marathon!!! I love it! I will post more pages this week. I hope my MOJO keeps flowing. Have a great week.

No comments: