Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh Wow Friday already!

Well last night I sat down at my scrap area and started to work on a LO using some items I found at Michael's thanks to LaVerne. They are now carrying PRIMAS and I also got some SEI stuff too cute. I also got some great little embellies. As I was working on the page I realized the photo needs to be in BW so alas I will finish it today. I also uploaded for the first time to WalMart and I love the texture of the photo paper they use. The pictures came out great. I had all of these pics delvoped in BW.

And some more, but don't want to bore you. Can not wait to scrap them. I even printed some in the wallet size and let me tell you WalMarts are so much nicer than the Walgreens!!!! Gotta love nephews and neices aren't they cute! Well maybe I can post over the weekend some of my LO's and I will post a pic of the great finds from Michaels. Now if I can just find the Threading Water punch my life would be swell. Well have a great weekend ALL and enjoy your family.




No comments: