Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A wonderful weekend looks like this....

This weekend started really on Friday when the sky looked like this. It was so beautiful that I just had to take a picture.

That afternoon I went to see my little president in action. Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce you to James Madison our 4th president. He was too freaking cute. I made him a wig out of cotton balls and everyone just loved it!

Saturday I spent ALL day and into the night scrapping. I will post the LO's tomorrow after getting some good sun to photograph them in.
Aaron was spending the weekend at his Grandparents house and when I went to get him on Sunday morning I was greeted with this...
How pretty are they? He picked them in my Mom's wild flower garden.
I also took this picture leaving my parents home after dropping off the little one. I just stuck the camera out of the window and snapped the picture.
I want to do a LO and a lot of journaling about how you can look back, or you can always go home. Something like that. It will come to me. I truly have the BEST parents in the world and want to show that in a LO and give it to them as a gift.
Sunday was a very relaxing day, after a few short errands Aaron and I got on our bikes and rode to the pool in our community. It was just gorgeous out today in Sunny So. FL
Here is Aaron swimming and basking in the sun.
After we got home I washed our fresh grapes and we snacked on some and had a berry smoothie.
I took Aaron out for icecream tonight at Cold Stone. On our way there we saw the space shuttle take off. It was soooo clear out tonight that it was just amazing to see it in the setting sun! This picture was taken from my phone so the it is not the best, but what an cool sight with the sunset hitting the smoke!

All in All we had a great weekend. I hope yours was just as relaxing and wonderful as ours was.

No comments: