Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday.......

Well I am supposed to be getting my house ready for In-laws and dinner, but here I am blogging! Oh well. I was up scrapping last night with the new line from Fancy Pants. Kraft Kuts. I LOVE it. The papers and cuts out are too cute. It works well with the Kraft paper from Bazzil. Here is a LO I did of my cousin's little boy. I hope to do many more of him with this paper line.



I also made some changes to the "Just Magic" LO. I did not like the wording in the journaling or the way the MAGIC did not really stand out on the page when photographed so I popped up some journaling and outlined the MAGIC in brown. I think it looks better now.

Well off to clean bathrooms and mop..... Then entertain the in-laws. Wish me luck! If I get a reprieve to make some cards with that cute line I will try and post later, if not have a GREAT Sunday and enjoy your family. If you live in South Florida try not to get blown away, it is windy out there!

No comments: