Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Guess what I found today???

Wow how amazed was I to go to Mike's and see 2 packs of SassaFras Lass papers. Too cute!
I went in to get this and ended up with this. I was feeling scrappy, so off I went to create. Only to discover my scrap area is a tremendous mess. So after a light cleaning (more to be done tomorrow) I was off to create. I made this with some more old Sassafras and some of the new kit. I think it came out pretty cute. The little boy is my son's best friend. They play together all the time and have a blast. I love seeing his friendships form. He is really starting to understand friendship and give and take.
Well I would also like to thank everyone for giving me such great advice on my strange question. I did not realize how many people like OPI. Very cool. I will be selecting a color next Friday, since I did not have time today to get it before my appt. Though she did have a very nice dark red for me to use, it is not as nice as those that you all selected. Once I pick a color I will let you all know and whoever selected the color that I end up with get one too. You have until next Thursday to post a color! You can enter more than once. Though this is not a give away for scrap supplies I thought it would be fun!
Well I have the In-Laws coming to dinner on Sunday so Saturday will be spent cleaning!!! I have to make some time to hit the local scrapbook store (Scrapbook Central) for some of the awesome new items they are getting in. I NEED those cute new buttons they have and some new dew drops! Hope to see some of you all there!

No comments: