Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chaperoning and Layouts

Well I have been working on a few new layouts. The first one is another of the collage photos. This has been pretty good for me getting more photos of an event on one page, since I am not a huge multi photo scrapper.
The next one is Sassafrass paper that I have had for a while, just have not been in the mood to scrap it. I love the way it came out. I have to give credit for inspiration to Christine Middlecamp, check out her blog for some great ideas.

Now onto the Reniassance Faire. I have a great group of kids at the Faire. The weather was beautiful and the kids had a great time. Three of the kids rode this huge horse. We watched an amazing show with acrobatics. Check out the pictures. We watched a josting show.

We all had a great time today. Well after the day at the Faire I treated myself to some new scrap supplies. I can not wait to work on some new LO's this weekend. I will post some new items real soon. I hope everyone has a great weekend with lots of crafting.

2 comments:

laverneboese said...

Yeah, you pretty-much Rawked that Sass paper!!! You inspired me to pull mine out. Let's see if I can work it a little ;) Your first layout is gorgeous...what paper line?

Tammy said...

Love all the layouts - they turned out great! I see we have the same pics from Ren Fest...LOL :)