Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

{Birthday and Father's Day Weekend}

Well this weekend was a crazy busy weekend. I got nothing done except playing and crafting and it was wonderful.



I found inspiration http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/, Kristina Werner, she is teaching great classes and her video's are the bomb. I am in love with her work! I am on a roll - making these little cuties for future occassions. They are too cute. I need some serious work on the bow making part of it. I used some of my new Unity Stamps for the cards - I freaking love these stamps - they stamp so clean and clear. The Basic Grey letters are wonderful for these little gift card holders. Well I will post more later I have to get back to work! LOL. I have 2 more craft items to post; as well as some pictures from a scout event. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

All of these came out AWESOME!!!!!! You are a rockin' girlfriend! :)