Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

{Today is a sad day}

I am a child of the 70's and 80's, not to reveal my age, but today we lost two of the people I grew up watching and listening to. First Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson! It is crazy. I can not believe it. I used to watch Charlie's Angels religiously and even had their dolls. As for Michael Jackson, I remember running home from school to watch the Thriller video on MTV. I am just
Very sad at the whole thing. RIP Michael and Farrah.

On a lighter note, I have done some shopping at Cherry Blossom Studio and I must say the Basic Grey is wayyyyyyy tooooo cute. I got quite a bit of it, but here are some samples of just how cute the stuff it. The colors are wonder. I am going to try and get some stuff made this weekend. I have a layout swimming around in my head, now just to get it out and the paper glued down.

Ok so as I am typing my little one comes up and sits down next to me and sees the picture of Michael Jackson and ask who he is. He said oh I have never seen him except in its a small world where he is painting the ceiling. Ok now that is funny. I have to stop my sadness and laugh and explain that he is Michael Angelo. After I stop giggling! So what is it they say, out of the mouths of babes. The only way he really knows MJ is from Guitar Hero and the Beat It song, just has never seen him.
Well my thoughts and prayers are with the families of Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett.

No comments: