Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

{The 4th Weekend}

Well I will start with my day off Eve. Last night Aaron made dinner completely on his own. Ground turkey with pasta and sauce. Let me tell you he did it from start to stop including setting the table! I am extremely proud of him. He is really growing up!
I got to spend the entire day with my little boy, who I am find out is VERY grown up. My 8 year old and I spent the day with friends. We met Tammy and Jake for breakfast and headed out to go bowling after.
In south Florida it is EXTREMELY hot and we spent our day indoors. Well for the most part, if you can running from our cars being outside. After bowling we went to Joanne's, then haircuts for the boys, then Target for the Mom's. That was great. Got lots of cute stuff for the 4th tomorrow. We got shirts to tye dye. Stuff to make 4th of July cupcakes. Some beer and Pomegranate Martini mix for the adults. Can not wait the day should be a blast. We plan to spend it at the pool and playing games with friends. Tonight Aaron made the cupcakes and I am making the cookie hamburgers. They are just too cute and simple not to make. Well here are some pictures from the day. We had a great time bowling. Can not wait to go back. Tomorrow morning we will be going to our annual parade and I will post some pictures tomorrow night. Have a safe and fun 4th!
Well here are the pictures of our 4th of July parade.
We always have a great time and Aaron loves to catch the candy. I was not able to take pictures of the shirts, but will post them at another time. I am sure we will wear them again! We had friend over, but had so much fun in the pool that I just did not take pictures. Once the pool and dinner were over off to watch the fire works we went. They were great as usual. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!

No comments: