Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

{Sometimes you just feel like this}

I have had this kind of week. My kitter cat's face says it all. Sometimes you just want to give a raspberry to the world. LOL She is too funny. Well this has been a long week, and I am ready for the weekend. Going to a crop at Cherry Blossom Studios. I can not wait. Going to be making cards and finishing some LO's. I am really excited that CHA is around the corner and Michelle and Tammy will be going to pick out some new goodies. Check out the Cherry Blossom Blog for the new items they are planing to buy. You can even vote on what items you would like to see in the store! Well off to finish up some class work.
Oh one more thing. We are planning our family vacation to Niagara Falls, NY via Florida, Virginia, OH etc. If anyone knows of some great stores or things to do along I-77 please let me know. We are looking for fun things along the way. I know I have some readers from other states and would love to hear from you. Thanks for any ideas! I am working on my photograpy so if there are any sites or parks etc. that you think we should see please let me know.
Photobucket

No comments: