Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Webelo Scout in the house

Well tonight was a very special night in our house. We now have a Webelo Scout. Needless to say Mom and Den Leader Dad are VERY proud of our young man! Now tell me this is not a handsome kiddo. Yes I know we are very biased. LOL . Here are some before, during, and after. This was a sunset ceremony that ended in the dark. I can not wait to scrap these photos.

My two men in uniform are so handsome.
Well I spent the first part of the day making cards for the 8 birthdays we are celebrating tomorrow. Our family is so large that we celebrate birthdays by the quarter now. Crazy I know. Well I only got 4 out of 8 done. I will take some pics tomorrow and post them. They are coming out pretty good. Well just wanted to show some pictures of my little man. I am so proud. Now off to bed, it has been a LONG day.

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

Best of luck with the cards! Happy weekend!