Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A wonderful Sunday

We this weekend went very quick, but it was great. Aaron made Web on Saturday and we celebrated 8 birthdays on Sunday. I have a very large family and we have gotten to the point of celebrating birthdays by the quarter. Strange I know, but you would end up doing a different birthday every week. :) Well this year I decided to make all the cards. With inspiration from some older, 2007 Card Trend mags I was off and running. Here is what I ended up with. The photos are not too great, but was in a major hurry to get them done before we headed out the door this afternoon.
Well I have to say the party hat was my favorite and I love the Bungle Jungle paper! It is very cute and fun to work with. I {heart} Sassafras Lass. Well I think I will get to work on some Layouts next. I am feeling creative again. I hope I am out of the funk I was in. Two more weeks in class and I am a free woman for two weeks. YEAH! Well I am off to get ready for the week. Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

The cards turned out AWESOME!!!!! I love them all! :)

meganklauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meganklauer said...

Great cards! Love the party hat one!