Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009


A big thanks to Andrea for the award – Thanks to Andrea for the Award!
With this prestigious award comes the fine print: In order to accept this award you must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award - Check
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Check see Above
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award - Check
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting - not so sure about this one, but
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers - check see below
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate - Check see below
7. Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting then know you nominated them - done

Here are my 7 Kreativ Bloggers:
LaVerne - Can layer like no ones business - taught me to scrap out of my comfort zone
Tammy Friedberg - got me addicted to Unity Stamps
Christine Middlecamp - Love her sense of color and texture
Kristina Werner - i am addicted to her cards
Stephanie Howell - love the simplicity of her designs and her story telling
Layle Koncar - Love her style - great inspiration
Katie Bee - She can alter anything and it is beautiful
Here are the 7 things people might find interesting:
This will be hard I am not that interesting at all.
1. I have a son with 9 toes
2. My father passed away when I was 8
3. Fractured my skull at age 7 - I know explains a lot. LOL
4. Was a CTMH Consultant
5. I am afraid of upside down roller coasters
6. Have been with my hubby for 20 years this year though married for 14 years.
7. See I said I was boring - Passed my driving test on the first try?
Sorry I got nothin'.

Photobucket

2 comments:

stephanie howell said...

thank you so much! hope you had a beautiful weekend! xo

laverneboese said...

thanks Kim!...but sadly, i think i'm only eligible to accept awards for kreative nonbloggers, heehee. Woohoo, Ms Howell has stopped by too. how totally cool is that! okay, i'm going to attempt to get my booty in gear. i'm off to stalk your blog some more ;)