Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hump Day!!!!

Last night I sat and watched Idol and inked the edges of the baby shower invites. Here is a quick look at what I have done so far. This is one of the options of images in the middle. This is not adhered or pop dotted and no bow so far from done.



They are coming out great. Today I was going to print out the actual wording today at work and now my printer has a black bar running down the left side of the page. Bummer!

So in response to the daily weather picture. Looking out my window at work has looked the same for the last 6!!!! Days!!!! I wish the sun would poke its head out just once!

I am still working on my swap cards. I liked the LO of the shower invite so much that I have incorporated some of it in to my cards. I cut out a round scallop of pattern paper and smaller version of solid white and inked the edges. I am going to stamp an image according to the them of Easter/Spring and Birthday on them and then add a bow. Not too bad. Making them 6x6. I love that size for cards.

Well not much else to report. My son still has a nasty cough, the weather here is nasty, it is only Wednesday!, work is work, and I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight. Oh I forgot on a brighter note, my 3 nephews are coming for a sleep over on Saturday night. My son is excited!!!! I will post pictures on Monday! Should be FUN

3 comments:

laverneboese said...

Just passing through quickly...I have to come back and stalk your blog after school. Love the MMs...So does that fall under the Dairy Food group? I'm revamping the food pyramid, hee hee. I've already added Cheez-its to dairy. What do you think?

laverneboese said...

Add your blog link to Scrapbook Central. Go to your signature and copy and paste the url there. That way, every time you post, there's a link to your blog under your signature. Your blog rocks. You need more people to see it.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute card ;)