Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Time Change SUCKS!

I can not get into the swing of things at all! I spent the weekend scrapping which is ALWAYS a good time. Got to meet new people, see LaVerne, and get a lot done. Here is one of my most favorite layouts of the weekend.




I did my 2 page Layout for the Design Team at Scrapbook Central and with one more to go I am really stumped for ideas! Not so sure why this kit is killing me at all.

Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need coffee, I will try and blog more later......

1 comment:

laverneboese said...

Wow, that layout turned out GREAT! Love the journaling!!!!!!! Totally cool, down the arm...Ha! I knew once you started, you'd be hooked! How many layouts did you complete? I love your work Kim! YOu are too modest! Can't wait to see your dance pages, hee hee...especially that mirrored piece!