Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

{Busy Crazy Weekend}

Well this past week has been an emotional one. Our Kitty Sasha has been extremely ill. We had to make a decision about putting her to sleep or trying surgery and praying for the best.  We have had her for 17 years and she is totally a member of our family.  So after MANY tears we decided to try surgery.  Well, we have her home since Friday night and there are times I am not sure we made the right decision, but force feeding for now and 6 meds a day is hopefully going to work.  I really can not imagine putting her down.  It would break our hearts.
Well to take my mind off things I got busy scrapping.  Sasha was in the animal hospital for 2 nights and it was very hard coming home to an empty home.  Here are the fruits of my labor. 

I am really addicted to using up my scraps for butterflies

I got this pumpkin from Kristina Werner - I am still working on the Ghost and other adorable Halloween card using Cosmo Cricket Papers

This is my first EVA 8 1/2 x 11 Layout.  I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers.  They are VERY cute!!!!  This is me when I was 3 years old! Wow a very long time ago. :(


I bought the little pad of papers from the Earth Love collection and they are perfect for making cards.  I used the Unity Stamp for the sentiment.  This design is also from Kristina Werner.  I have to say she is the Card Making QUEEN! Thanks to her I am back to using stamps and making cards.  I really Love it.  Well thanks for looking.
Photobucket

1 comment:

laverneboese said...

aaaw, so sorry to hear about your kitty. i truly am a cat lover...only dislike one in particular...heehee. on a serious note, i hope Sasha feels better soon. u are too frickin' cute in that layout of yours...hand on your hip and whatnot, teehee :)