Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

{Waiting for the mailman} ok really stalking

I received confirmation that my latest order from Unity has shipped. I pre-ordered their new scrapbook pack. This comes complete with stamps, paper, and ink! The papers are from Jilli-Bean Soup and Cosmo Cricket. I can not wait for it to get here.
I am off to Wal-Mart today to get my pictures from vacation, they finally arrived at the store. I tried to save a little $$ by having them not printed in the one hour mode. Though I am not usually able to wait and need that instant gratification; it did not take as long as I thought. LOL Well hopefully tonight I can sneak in some scrapping time between loads of laundry.
Well here it is the newest purchase.

How can you not love it. You have to see how people have already used it in their DT gallery. It really sold me. Go here and check them out. Their stamps are wonderful and I can only imagine what their inks will be like. They have a really cool blog too check it out.
Well I hope everyone enjoys their Thursday. Only one more full day of work then look out 3 day weekend. Though it is only the 2nd week of school here I think we are all looking forward to the 3 days off in a row. LOL I think we are all still on summer time.



No comments: