Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

{Weekend Goodies}

So I had a great time doing the Unity Friends with Flair. I hope to participate again this week too. It really gets me moving and using the stuff I buy. Well this weekend was a busy one. Besides being sick as a DAWG and losing my voice I got a lot done. I made some more cards, went to Michael's and picked up some new punches, went to my LSS, and even began working on a new LO. I will post it later in the week. I also made some YUMMY cupcakes on Saturday. They ended up looking so pretty I just had to take some photos.
See I mean really how could you not want to eat these? Coconut Cup Cakes dressed up girly. Being the only girl in the house I have to get my pink in anywhere I can. Hope everyone had a great weekend. It is officially now Monday here in South FL so I am off to bed to get ready for a FULL week at work. Thanks again to all of the loverly ladies who left praise for my Unity Friends with Flair Cards! The talent on that hop is amazing. For those who are reading this blog and do not know about Unity you must check them out.
Photobucket

No comments: